- Delete Amateurish ad. Pavel Vozenilek 22:14, 7 Apr 2005 (UTC)
- Delete Not enough notability for its own page. Perhaps add it as a small section (i.e. a little less detail) in the game's page. --Fuzzball! (talk) 02:14, 8 Apr 2005 (UTC)
- This isn't related to Footmen frenzy, is it? If so, doesn't it qualify for speedy deletion? --Calton | Talk 05:25, 8 Apr 2005 (UTC)
- Keep Article created after seeing a empty link under the main game's page
(Above unsigned vote by User:18.104.22.168)
- Delete or merge with game's article. More likely, delete. Asriel86 05:46, Apr 8, 2005 (UTC)
- Carlton is correct. Delete as recreation, or merge into game article and fix all redirects. Mgm|(talk) 07:55, Apr 8, 2005 (UTC)
- Keep For any Warcraft Players, this article is highly relevant. There are several other entries on custom games too. All information can be verified by simply visiting the clan website. Note - writer is not part of the clan, and article is not intended as an advertisement.
- Remark by User:Zhangman960, four edits and author of the article.
- Delete fanmade maps. Radiant_* 09:39, Apr 11, 2005 (UTC)